Summer is the time for the outdoors, sun, family, fresh food, flea markets and of course, style!
Follow Monica’s exciting week through Instagram @botkier.
1. Showroom series! Botkier’s got the blues…
2. Botkier Street Style! We caught this Botkier Babe in style carrying the #classic #Sasha in Soho, NYC.
3. Flea market fashion. This past weekend Monica went to Amagansett where her friend and amazing stylist @AlexWhiteEdits had an incredible yard sale and part of the proceeds went to The IDEAL School of Manhattan – a school for kids with special needs in Manhattan.
4. Every girl needs a little pampering. Monica enjoyed a matching mani+pedi and chose Essie color “Nice is Nice”.
5. Monica snagged this classic Louis Vuitton Dress and Louboutin wedges at @AlexWhiteEdits Amagansett yard sale. There’s nothing like shopping for a good cause!
6. Home is where the heart is.
7. Had a delicious summer dinner at Acme.
8. Lovely lunch at The Smile NYC. http://thesmilenyc.com/
9. Monica’s bus stop pose with new arrival #Carter crossbody and her favorite new Rebecca Taylor jacket.
10. We love our @bigbangnyc skull necklace!
11. Pool house in Brooklyn! Monica enjoyed some fun in the sun with her family.
12. Baby Daddy love.
Nail the new Spring Trend because as Essie stated on Glamour,
“It’s the only makeup that you get to see all day”
Looks like the new ombré and magnetic nail trend aren’t the only game in town this season… because the spotlight is shining on the newest nail glitter, Caviar Pearl Manicure by Ciaté. Sounds delicious right, too bad it’s not edible. Needless to say this innovative yet extravagant trend will have you trashing last nights nail polish leftovers. In other words, those so-called “in” trends will be “out”. We at Botkier call it “Avant-Garde at Your Fingertips.” The creators of the eye-catching product is Ciaté, a British nail varnish company. The ‘Caviar Manicure’ came to life when Charlotte Knight, Ciaté’s Creative Director, wanted to create a 3-dimensional nail for a magazine cover shoot that was feminine, indulgent and delicately extravagant. The fully equipped Caviar manicure kit is available in three colors: Rainbow, Black Pearl and Mother of Pearls at Sephora.
Images via Ciaté
If the Caviar Manicure is too daring for you, not to worry because we have found other exciting nail expressions. A little bird told us that minimal nude hues are in, which is a perfect contrast to neon clothing and accessories trending.
Soft grey, pearl white, seashell pink, and creamy beige will emanate perfection and simplicity.
Images via Huda Beauty, NailCrazyYouKnowIt Tumblr
Brights can’t be left in the dark, so of course they will have their moment to shine under the sun with colors like classic red, mellow yellow, soothing pastels and preppy corals.
Images via Pinterest, Beautylish, notsonaked.blog.com