These past few weeks Monica said a sweet goodbye to the last days of summer and
hello to a busy #NYFW here in NYC. Who doesn’t love a week full of friends, family and fashion?!
Follow Monica’s exciting week through Instagram @botkier!
1. #Chocolate for breakfast!
2. Party mouth @kirnazabete for @targetstyle #TheShopsatTgt
3. My mini muse this morning sequins and polka dots!
4. Lovely lady brunch with @saucyglossie!! xoMB
5. Market week is nothing without macaroons … #nyfw #leatherandlace #valentina
6. Product knowledge with @ninewest #nwvintage on our collaboration! #FNO #Soho
7. Every cloud has a silver snake lining #valentina on a rainy #nyfw morning
8. I’m getting girlier with age it seems, love a gorgeous arrangement #flowergram #Banchett #nyc
9. Rise and shine, start your day with a smile!
10. Loving me some Gaby @tucker_nyc at Norwood tonight!
11. #ThrowbackThursdays Bikini ready with my dear @larynia xoMB
12. Reunited and it feels so good! @songofstyle #fno cc @wesmasonphoto @songdani xoMB
It’s the end of Fashion Week here in NYC and what an exciting week it was!
As we look back on the many beautiful collections of Spring 2013, we spot some of our favorite upcoming trends!
From brilliant bolds to pretty pastels, elegant patterns and flowing fabrics, this Spring promises to be fascinating. This week we wanted to share
some of our favorite runway looks and also give you a sneak peek of our Spring 2013 collection that could be paired beautifully with some of these fresh Spring looks!
SPRING 2013 TRENDS
VALENTINA shoulder in Lace LeatherLUCY shoulder in Sherbet
CHELSEA satchel in Black with Gold Vachetta Trim
The night we have all been waiting for Fashion’s Night Out!
Monica Botkier had a vintage night out at Nine West’s New Vintage America Collection store in Soho! Monica Botkier collaborated with style editor Kate Ciepluch to create a beautiful vintage inspired handbag collection for the stores grand opening.
One of our favorite bloggers, Saucy Glossie was corresponding live from the New Vintage America Collection store in partnership with BigLive and interviewed both Kate and Monica on their collaboration.
The evening was filled with incredible style and an exciting fun atmosphere ending with an amazing visit to see Aimee Song from Song of Style at Joe’s Jeans!
Here are some of Monica’s favorite #FNO moments!