Here’s a sneak peek of Botkier Spring 2013 Campaign featuring Aimee Song from Song of Style!
Stay tuned for our Spring 2013 Campaign and upcoming giveaways.
Aimee Song from Song of Style featuring Botkier Honore Hobo in Coral.
Images via StyleCaster. Photography by Adam Katz Sinding. Posted by Laurel Pinson.
We have been getting a lot of Blogger Lovin’ lately from our lovely ladies!
We wanted to share with our #botkierbabes their amazing photos and style! Check out some of our favorites.
AIMEE SONG from SONG OF STYLE
Song of Style is ready for Fall mixing burgundy hues and our #GABRIEL satchel in Sienna!
Check out her blog post: BURGUNDY HUES IN LA.
Images via Song of Style blog.
SHERYL LUKE from WALK IN WONDERLAND
Walk in Wonderland dressing for comfort for Fall with our #VALENTINA shoulder in emerald! Loving her bright blue boots!
Check out her blog post: BEANIE AND BOWIE.
Images via Walk in Wonderland blog.
LINDSEY CALLA from SAUCY GLOSSIE
Saucy Glossie all holiday ready for her breakfast at Tiffany Co. with our one of a kind #VALENTINA shoulder in stone!
Check out her blog post: A VERY TIFFANY TRADITION.
Images via Saucy Glossie blog.
CHRISTINE BIBBO HERR from NYC PRETTY
NYC Pretty taking a walk in Winter Wonderland with her perfect size #TRIGGER frame. The perfect weekend accessory!
Check out her blog post: WINTER WALK.
Images via NYCPretty blog.
MARIKA from GOLDEN WHITE DECOR
Golden White Decor got holiday glam down with our #VALENTINA satchel in black & white croc! The perfect #HOLIDAY bag.
Check out her blog post: A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER IN LITTLE BLACK.
Images via Golden White Decor blog.
Monica’s past weeks have been filled with inspiration from vintage collectibles,
photography and of course accessories!
Follow Monica’s inspirational week through Instagram @botkier.
1. What to wear – Denim blues and bright hues SS13 sneak peek #lucy
2. Empty your bag … #deepthoughts #art cc: Sophie Calle
3. Vintage jewelry inspiration #oneofakind
4. Crave City! Got the sugar blues #Balthazar
5. The amazing @giannandrea1 stopped by to cut my hair!! Thank you xoxo
6. Subtle sparkle is the uniform for Fall. Gunmetal #valentina and these @MattBernson booties! xoMB
7. Camera Collection #oldschool #inspiration. What do you collect?
8. Shoe Fetish alive and well!
9. Day number one! SS13 @FashionCoterie booth 1409
10. Rise and shine early birds!
11. Kissing cousins getting cozy. #Blair #Marlow
12. Inspirational photo by my friend @gerald_forster LOVE! Maui, Hawaii
DIY JEWELRY HEADBAND
One of our favorite trends this season is hair jewelry.
We have seen many stars rocking this feminine look on the red carpet this year.
Recycling scrap chain or using a broken necklace is a fun and exciting way to make your favorite hairstyle sparkle!
Here is a simple way to recreate this elegant look.
What you’ll need:
- Necklace or chain about 14-17” long.
(To make sure you have the right size, lay your necklace over the top of your head and
it should hit just below/behind your ears at the base of your neck.)
- Elastic headband
- Needle/ thread/ scissors
1. Cut the piece of elastic or band from 6-8” depending on how long your necklace or chain is. You want it to be tight enough to stay on but not too tight that it slips off your head. Hold it around your head to measure it if it helps. 2. Singe the ends of the band to prevent fraying. 3. Flip the necklace and the elastic upside down. Then hand stitch about 1/2” of the elastic securely to each end of your necklace. Use about 10 stitches on each side, going under and through the necklace links and a few over and around the top.
Wear and enjoy!
DIY and Images from LoveMaegan
Who doesn’t love bright sparkly arm candy? This neon Bangle DIY is simple and fun!
What you’ll need:
- Bangles (get them in stacks at places like Forever 21 or Target)
- Embroidery floss (Michael’s has a small selection of neon floss)
- Rhinestone chain
- Hot glue
- Scissors for trimming
1. Begin by affixing the rhinestone chain to your bangle with a bit of hot glue and continue all the way around the bangle. You don’t need to glue down the entire rhinestone chain, just intermittent pieces. Less glue mess to contend with that way. When you’ve completed the bangle with your rhinestones, just trim off the rest of the chain, which can usually be cut off with a pair of regular scissors. 2. Begin wrapping your embroidery floss around the spaces between the rhinestones. Wrap 3-4 times around each space, depending on the size of the rhinestone. Continue all the way around. 3. Finish off with a spot of hot glue to hold the floss in place and then trim the edges.
A simple and easy DIY to add a bit of neon to your style!
DIY and images by For The Love Of
Last week was a busy and exciting week for Monica!
Here are some party snaps of her having a blast at the events she attended!
FREE ARTS NYC
Monica and her girls attended the Free Arts NYC Kidfest in the Hamptons. See them create art for a good cause!
Photographs by Billy Farrell Agency
BIONDA CASTANA CANDELIT & COCKTAILS
Monica attended Bionda Castana cocktail party at the Norwood celebrating their new Spring/Summer ‘13 collection!
Photographs of Roxanne Robinson (WWD), Natalia Barbieri (Bionda Castana), Annabet Duvall (Seventeen), and Monica Botkier (Botkier)
Gaby Basora (Tucker) and Monica Botkier (Botkier)
Photographs via Daily Front Row-Chic Report